We at Ace Denture do our utmost to ensure that you find our service friendly, helpful, caring and informative. If however you feel the need to make a complaint please be assured that any concern you may have will be dealt with promptly and in the same manner.
- If a complaint is made by a patient either in person, by telephone or in writing, the patient will be asked to make an appointment as soon as conveniently possible to see Mr Caira in order that the complaint and cause for concern can be discussed and thereby resolved as soon as is practical.
- An initial record of the complaint will be made and Mr Caira will be informed immediately or as soon as possible.
- The complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 10 working days.
- Records detailing the nature of any complaint made and any actions taken in order to improve our service will be kept.
- If a patient does not feel that the outcome is satisfactory, the complaint can be referred to: